• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

Not sure if it's only my luck playing tricks on me or this combo is actually viable for a heavyweight character like Dry Bowser.
I'd like your opinion about it, ffdgh lol

Yeah I was squirming away going almost off road and you rammed me so viciously lol

towardone.1toward38c.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did they change the way the game counts your coin total? I thought it was a maximum of 10 per race but I'm pretty sure my total is going up at a far greater rate than that.

Or maybe I've played far more this weekend than I realised.

Boney

Banned
I think Nintendo heard about people saying the star is weak in this game and decided to makes the bell subway course to shut us up

Azure J

Yo, Kartma is real. AD kicked me the fuck off the middle ramp of RR SNES as I get a Bullet Bill. What happens next? He gets bumped the fuck off the stage as I snatch 6th immediately afterwards. :lol

Also, how is it that I have yet to recreate a run as perfect as the first time I played RR SNES in 200cc?

DaBoss

Can't believe I fucked up the trick. And I can't believe I got 2nd. I went for that streetcar item box cause Prob stole the one I was gonna get. >_>

Got the Golden shroom that gave me 2nd.

EDIT: These zero warning bullet bills are really annoying. The whole warning system for the game is shit. They had it perfectly fine in MK7.

Finally got around to downloading both DLCs. The F-Zero tracks are sooooo good (as are Dragon Driftway and Wild Woods). I hope Nintendo doesn't think these, along with 200cc, are an adequate substitute for a new F-Zero game, because they're not. It only makes me want one more.

Top Bottom