• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DaBoss

I used my lightning immediately cause fuck it. I was hit by just two things in the start that apparently no one else was hit by.

NotLiquid

Fucking Pira-tan, move your wide ass!

YEAH WELL I BLAME BBY FOR KNOCKING ME OVER

tumblr_mhpu1tRHBO1r72n6yo1_250.gif

Azure J

AYYY LMAO @ that ending.

I ran into the Cheese Land flag top and crashed only for DaBoss to get in under me. I should be upset, but that was so Looney Tunes, I couldn't stop laughing.

Azure J

Baby Park was about to be promoted.

Then I got bukkake'd with red shells.

shitty shit tier stage is shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Azure J

I really fucking hate A-dog. Guaranteed every race I'm in with him, he will fuck me in the most impressive ways off of some random bullshit.

Grexeno

This is so fucking stupid. Trying to join one of you guys throught Recently Played With, but whenever I get to the character select it boots me out.

DaBoss

I hit a tree branch (apparently the trees have branches that you can hit) while trying to get a drift started early and then went backwards. That was not good.

I swear me and Roo are in sync in terms of voting.

Grexeno

the game could, instead of spitting a generic "Unable to Join" message at you, actually tell you when the spectator que is full.

Top Bottom