• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Am I the only one who's getting tired of Charles Martinet's voice? I feel like I'm turning into a crotchety old grouch but "Super Mario 3D World!" and "Mario Kart 8!" are really hard on the ears.

Love it but had to quit after an hour, right hand cramping. Can't believe that accelerate isn't on the right trigger, wtf.
The game has zero options/settings, right? Weird.

Strider

So despite the really low res of the touchscreen, this game still looks really nice when you're racing just on the game pad with no tv. I'm impressed.

Am I the only one who's getting tired of Charles Martinet's voice? I feel like I'm turning into a crotchety old grouch but "Super Mario 3D World!" and "Mario Kart 8!" are really hard on the ears.

The game has zero options/settings, right? Weird.

Don't play as Mario, Daisy exists :)

JLeack

Banned
I now own a gaming PC, 3DS, Wii U, PS Vita, PS4, and Xbox One. Woot!

u9AFmpV.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
They better have a full set of DLC for this game. It's fantastic fun but not having Diddy, Birdo etc is very disappointing. Too much filler in the roster.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
This has got to be the best selling game on WiiU by a long way.
It was worth the wait.

Blues1990

I'm currently play as Luigi, Daisy, and my Mii, though I'm looking forward to playing as Lemmy Koopa, as soon as I unlock the little guy.

Grizzo

You know, I yell so many expletives (in French, mind you) during races that I'm almost grateful that Nintendo didn't allow voice chat outside of the wait lobby.

The game is amazing by the way.

Strider

They better have a full set of DLC for this game. It's fantastic fun but not having Diddy, Birdo etc is very disappointing. Too much filler in the roster.

Well Diddyisnt in the game bc he's the star of Nintendo's next racer. Diddy Kong Racing 2.

BELIEVE

Top Bottom