• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Spinluck

I now own a gaming PC, 3DS, Wii U, PS Vita, PS4, and Xbox One. Woot!

u9AFmpV.jpg

Nice, helluva deal.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Remember when Polygon said this would only sell 2 million and be the worst selling Mario game LTD? That crow must be delicious. This is easily going to sell 6 million LTD.

I really can't see why if you have a WiiU you wouldn't buy this. It's awesome.

QUIT GIVING B00TE SHELLS OF ANY KIND

HE'S A MONSTER

while we're at it think you could give 2nd place a red shell every now and then instead of just EVERYONE BEHIND HIM

So the way the tournament effective works is whoever has the most points at the end of the week "wins"? I feel like the tournament should be daily instead of weekly, as some people are just going to rack up ridiculous points in the span of a week, no?

There's no need for the duration to be so long since people can still play together outside of the scoring period.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
What other WiiU games did you get? With the free game deal, or do you have them all already?

I have most of them already. We're still deciding but it may be Wii Party U. Looks like good family fun.

wilflare

hmm anyone else got the bundle?
is the wheel inside the same one as the HORI just with different colors?

or is there like an official Nintendo-made wheel

Top Bottom