• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Bulzeeb

fuck you all for playing this game while I can't, I hate the way shops usually screw you over video game prices in my country but I am actually thinking of paying more to get the game today and cancel my import just so I can join in (and I want to have a box so I am not buying it digital)

plank

I have most of them already. We're still deciding but it may be Wii Party U. Looks like good family fun.

I also picked Wii Party U. I already have Mario U and Windwaker HD, but I choose WPU over Pikmin 3 because I figured that's what my nieces and nephews would have fun with more.

I still got 90 minutes left, but I will add everyone who listed their ID. No one around here owns a Wii U (except one person), so it will be nice to have some people on my friend list.

My NNID is the same as username. Feel free to add me.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I also picked Wii Party U. I already have Mario U and Windwaker HD, but I choose WPU over Pikmin 3 because I figured that's what my nieces and nephews wold fun with more.

I've got Winwaker, Pikmin and Tropical Freeze so we have a good platformer already.
I think we'll end up picking Wii Party U. We'll decide tomorrow. I'm going to spend some of my evening just checking things out with reviews.

Dartastic

GAMEFLY Y U NO SHIP MY COPY.
LLShC.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! What an amazing great race, win against baoloce in the last inch thanks to a banan peel. And thank you very much to the guy that use the lightning bolt when he was going over the water.

He is crazy good playing my god.

I need to go to dinner. Im going to upload this one to youtbe after that. Good game guys.

so good >.>

being in the lead of damn near every race and then less than three seconds of item barrage fucking my position up every single time

I should just sandbag goddamn

JLeack

Banned
So I owned a Wii U before and sold it on Craigslist like an idiot.

I'm on the phone with Nintendo right now to try to transfer my Nintendo ID content to the new Wii U I bought today. They don't do unlinking.

There's a chance this might not work and I'll have to make a new Nintendo ID... :(

ciD_Vain

So I guess the game keeps track of every single coin you get because I got a notification that I unlocked a new vehicle part, so I went to see what it was. After I opened the package at the vehicle select screen, I backed up to the title screen and it notified me that I unlocked another one. I did this a total of 10 times in a row unlocking more parts without racing in between! Pretty cool!

SmithnCo

so good >.>

being in the lead of damn near every race and then less than three seconds of item barrage fucking my position up every single time

I should just sandbag goddamn

I swear getting hit by an item always triggers a chain reaction until I'm in last, lol

I've been playing this game all day basically with no desire to stop. I haven't played a game like this in a very long time. Nintendo hit this one out of the park. I'm actually enjoying playing as the kooplings too

Kandinsky

I've got Winwaker, Pikmin and Tropical Freeze so we have a good platformer already.
I think we'll end up picking Wii Party U. We'll decide tomorrow. I'm going to spend some of my evening just checking things out with reviews.
exact same situation, but I'll pick NSMBU because I just know we will get bored with Party U quick as we did with the wii one.

mstevens

Just finished my first couple races.... This is so fun!

I'm in NA so I think the only game I don't own from the promotion is Wii Party U.. Might as well!

zroid

Banned
In my very first race after launching the game I got a super horn while in first place AND used it to kill a blue shell

feels good man

Spinluck

You gotta be fucking kidding me, how do you get 3 turbo mushrooms in first place?

Fuck you Shy Guy. Leaf Cup is definitely my least favorite so far, only track I like there is Sherbet Land, even though it is easy as shit.

Top Bottom