• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Roo

NeoGAF'S TOURNAMENTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN!!

iNKIdoFZZFhnS.png

QUOTE TO SEE

ibkolyBnfmyMyh.png

QUOTE TO SEE

Tabasco

To be fair, that is the only way those employees make money. Plus, pre-ordering meant you got two posters, which was a plus. Still though, I can relate. I got annoyed a GS employee was trying to get someone to pre-order Mad Max for 10 minutes. Could have played another cup if it was not for that!
How were you able to get two posters?

I preordered too and only got one.

Timeaisis

So when I get home tonight and boot up MK8 what's the fastest way to start playing with y'all? Friend code it up or go into the GAF tourney?

I registered my copy on Club Nintendo, completeed the survey got my coins, but the free game doesn't appear in my To-Do list =/
Give it some time, I downloaded the game and it took about an hour after it registered for the offer to appear.

At work right now counting down the hours till I get to play again. I haven't played one of these since the one on the Wii and I'm loving it.

Wait a minute, Waluigi and DK are the same class.

jc pls. the fat drift struggles are above us

IDK how you do it man, I'm bumping into all kinds of shit cuz these fat ass dudes can't turn. I think I need to just clear all the 150cc cups and get familiar with the tracks first

The other one was more or less provisional and public. This is hidden, so really only people from NeoGAF will join.

Mmm, I dont thing diversifying is a good idea. The code will prabably be posted public sooner or later by someone accidentally, so at the end you will have the same problem.
I hope is weekly like the last one, because the testing one with limits was pretty shitty. And I hate the message, "do you really want to race again even your results dont matter?" everytime to try to connect.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
IDK how you do it man, I'm bumping into all kinds of shit cuz these fat ass dudes can't turn. I think I need to just clear all the 150cc cups and get familiar with the tracks first

dem early drifts.

I dunno, I've been playing a good amount of 7 beforehand which this feels really similar to so that probably helped. When I tried playing Morton in the GP I was all over the place so I can't handle that shit.

Some turns are rough though. That one upper path in shy guy falls is a bastard.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of communication error after joining the ot tourny

Top Bottom