• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Son Of D

Blah. Youtube Upload takes too long. Wanted to upload a couple of videos before they fell off my 'recent' page (I'm out of favourites) and it took ages.

Being the noob that i am, i joined the online games, ... first one to do so, first one to win ...
655-feels-good-man-laptop.gif

playing while drunk, ... oh boy, ... MK8 to the next level

Strider

I needed a confidence boost since playing n the gaf lobby has brought me down. First game vs randoms first place. The level of play is so different it's crazy

Caoz

Never added a friend before. Do I need to enter the nnid's on the spreadsheet using the gamepad or is there a way to do it online?

Neat, Metal Mario actually has his own animations. They made him robotic like, which is cool, considering I just expected Mario's animations entirely. He seems to have a decent amount of unique voice work too.

Also he's my current favorite character. He just handles nice for me, and the only other characters with his stats are my Mii and Gold Peach, so yea...

zruben

Banned
Never added a friend before. Do I need to enter the nnid's on the spreadsheet using the gamepad or is there a way to do it online?

add friends from Miiverse, that way, they get a notification when you add them.

feel free to add me to try. NNID: zruben

Azure J

The only negative I can even come up with right now is that I haven't stumbled upon the means to make Rainbow Road N64 a full 3 lap (9 lap?) course and play it as God intended.

This game is a digital candy store and I'm 3 1/2 years old every time I get into it. Playing it with a large family is also adding way more to the general experience. Haven't gone online once since I got home with it 4+ hours ago.

npa189

I'll add myself on the spreadsheet and I'll get in the GAF room tonight. This has to be the prettiest Nintendo game ever made, doesn't even matter there's no AA it doesn't need it.

I must be missing something really obvious, but how do you view your stickers you've unlocked? I would assume in an Options menu, but that is nowhere to be seen either?

Top Bottom