• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Yup...still not close to being good enough to hang in the gaf tourney.

Holy crap you guys are intense

Sadist

Got to hand it to Nintendo, they've done a lot of good things with this game. Online works like a charm. No slowdowns, pretty quick connection... even World matches against a few of you US Gaffers are smooth. I remember with MK7 some janky animation while playing online; in this game that's not visible. Impressive.

After just a few hours I couldn't stand the ugly red game case messing up my blue case collection. Just caved in and bought replacement blue cases on ebay. =[

Shady859

edit nevermind I read it wrong. :)

So my stupid Nyko Pro Commander 360 style controller will not hold a charge. Safe to assume the official pro controller the best controller out there?

Teknoman

Just got back home...need to eat dinner and mess around in SP, then its GAF TIME.

Surprised I don't have any new adds from the list lol. Still the MH3 GAF and Wii U launch GAF crew. Not that i'm complaining.

Picked up Kirby Triple DX too.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
This Mario Kart. I'm amazed. It's so good. It's much better than the Wii game. I've had a couple of games online and it looks freakin' gorgeous.

ghibli99

Damn. Only played 1 race in SP 50cc, but this is amazing. It's like the Kart equivalent of Super Mario 3D World in every respect.

Ascenion

Just got off work with the game in hand. Gonna tear into some SP first to get my bearings. Feel free to add me for MP later my NNID is Ascenion. I'll note that I have no friends since none of them believe in Nintendo anymore.

Just got back home...need to eat dinner and mess around in SP, then its GAF TIME.

Surprised I don't have any new adds from the list lol. Still the MH3 GAF and Wii U launch GAF crew. Not that i'm complaining.

Picked up Kirby Triple DX too.
Congratulations. You're in for a good time.

Cheddahz

Banned
Is there a different tournament code now? I would like to play with some GAF people (and I accepted everyone from GAF who requested to be my friend on Nintendo)

This is factually a lie, you were kicking my ass before I went to bed some hours ago, unless you're a different LJ PGP.

I'm CrimCommie online. A couple races ago I hit Prinny a couple times during a race while I was using pink gold peach so I thought that's why he said that.

Top Bottom