• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Might as well join in, finally got enough unlocked. I should be appearing as Serrys, so don't think I'm some random.

I mean, I am, but at least I'm a random with an account here.

Those were a nice set of inaugural races in the Gaf room.

iLxl9AGCBdcPY.gif

I... Would like to meet that nice read headed lady of yours.

Got to play a bit before leaving town and it's awesome and harder then Mario kart before it, hopefully I can try online with you guys after Monday

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Is it just me or is onljne harder? I would usually be 1-3 in Mario Kart 7 but now I have only gotten 3-7. Some people seem to go really fast an other times I get item spammed. People seem to travel in packs of 4 so with 1 small mistake I go from 3 to 8, while getting hit with a million items.

I've done ok on non-gaf online races.

I'm Mr. 10 on the gaf tourney sadly

TunaLover

As we said on the past page though: battle mode sucks. I can only hope that they patch in actual arenas. That entire part of multi player seems unfinished and it's a huge black eye on the game, if you ask me.
Well battle mode was always a second though,a little side game, not sure how it was in previous games aside MK64.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Nintendo has blown away every Mariokart I've ever played. Best tracks ever, and damn their artists knocked it out of the park. They raised the bar too high. Even poor Sonic All Star racing got nailed with a Blue Shell.

Now just fix Club Nintendo so I can get Pikmin.

I realize we're now in that rare zone with no future Mario games are currently scheduled.

I'm sure E3 will fix that, brace yourself for Super Mario Sunshine HD with mandatory gamecube adapter surcharge.

mo60

Nintendo has blown away every Mariokart I've ever played. Best tracks ever, and damn their artists knocked it out of the park. They raised the bar too high. Even poor Sonic All Star racing got nailed with a Blue Shell.

Now just fix Club Nintendo so I can get Pikmin.

I already got my free game.I just need to download the game now. I did the mario kart 8 survey at around 2:00am because I knew the servers would probably crash today.

Prototype

I realize we're now in that rare zone with no future Mario games are currently scheduled.

I'm sure E3 will fix that, brace yourself for Super Mario Sunshine HD with mandatory gamecube adapter surcharge.

I Would Love A Galaxy 1 & 2 HD combo pack. Add in the other characters from Super Mario 3D World like peach. Toad and Rosalina and I think it'd make a great package.

daveo42

Banned
Played through the first few cups already. Loving it so far. Only missing being able to hold another item in reserve, but I'll get used to it.

NNID - daveo42

Played around a bit, I'll probably be ready to play with you guys later tonight. Can I just get the tournament code or do I have to add people from the spreadsheet? I haven't done that yet...

mktrOOp

Banned
I played 4 hours of Mario Kart 8 with my friends.

I played 4 hours of Wii Party U with my friends.

I played 2 hours of Mario Kart 8 online and whooped everyone asses.

Wii U <3

Omzz

ok jus got done the first 3 cups 150cc and 3 star'd

will tackle the last one tonight and get the retro ones tomorrow.

Gurrry

Fuck. I was letting my gamepad charge but I think im about to just plug it in and play with the wire.

This game is like crack

Top Bottom