• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Hey, guys. Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Obviously the Club Nintendo website is being plowed by all the traffic, but has anyone signed in and noticed that it's showing they have zero coins and their Gold/Platinum status is gone? I'm sure it's just because of the traffic, but it really worries me.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
zx9Rn0k.gif

JC Lately

Hey, guys. Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Obviously the Club Nintendo website is being plowed by all the traffic, but has anyone signed in and noticed that it's showing they have zero coins and their Gold/Platinum status is gone? I'm sure it's just because of the traffic, but it really worries me.

I had the same problem, and like an idiot I went ahead and tried to get the download code for Wind Waker HD, only for club Nintendo to inform me that the game had already been redeemed. Which it clearly has not, and now I'm up shit creek.

Don't be like me. Wait a few days for the rush to pass.

AmyS

Went to GS today to pick up a couple of cheap preowned PS3 games.

The Wii U demo unit was actually in use this time, some kid playing MK8, and when the demo was over, he played again!

This was the first time I'd seen MK8 outside of videos on the internet. To say it's the best looking game on Wii U is such a huge understatement. As good as just about anything that is 720p|60 on Xbox 360 or PS3, if not better, especially if we're talking artwork and design, not technical nonsense.

Was so much fun playing SP when I got a chance even though I was doing so badly

All I can say is, I'm gonna hold off on getting a PS VITA to complement my PS4 until next year whenever, I want a Wii U and this game and I'm not waiting around for a hardware price cut, I'm gonna get it as soon as I can afford to do so!.

Finally, Nintendo+Sega/Amusement Vision's F-ZERO AX/GX has been eclipsed!

Kinsei

Banned
I'm currently sitting pretty at 45 stamps. I'm hoping to finish the single player by the end of the weekend so I can hop online to play with you all.

javac

Was out most of the day but I just 3 stared all the 50cc cups. Weaksauce I know but I like getting used to everything. Played a few races in the Gaf Tournament thingy. Didn't do too well but I'm still experimenting with parts. Sleep now, more tomorrow :)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Holy fuck, why is the Electrodome so amazing?

That dance beat, that widescreen with the dancing Shy Guy and Koopa, and those musical-panels that play when you drive over them, definitely my favorite of the new stages.

Also, what exactly is Wario saying when you pick him? Someone earlier joked he was saying "sieg heil", and I can't unhear it.

Was just at ebgames to get my copy and at least 5 people bought the wii u bundle. Maybe iwata was right about one game being able to turn things around

Holy fuck, why is the Electrodome so amazing?

That dance beat, that widescreen with the dancing Shy Guy and Koopa, and those musical-panels that play when you drive over them, definitely my favorite of the new stages.

Also, what exactly is Wario saying when you pick him? Someone earlier joked he was saying "sieg heil", and I can't unhear it.

Sounds like "cheater!" to me.

Top Bottom