• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Griss

Spectating is awesome. I just watched a japanese Morton in a gold kart go from 12th to first, then back to 12th again. Should have valued your acceleration a bit more, Morton!

Wait, what? I have to spectate two matches in a row? Now that's stupid.

I just did a 150cc gp, saw zero blue shells, and stayed in first for the entire race each time and actually got a pretty sizeable lead on the cpu.

what sorcery is this. The AI is not nearly as bad as before.

It's really not. Drive well and you'll win.

mandiller

Nom Nom Nom

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01yts82.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01hrsex.jpg

At a 12 person party playing fucking Mario Kart 8.

Life is good.

Wish Nintendo allowed system link. We just keep passing around the controllers instead of all playing.

scitek

Just got drunk and played with my roommate and his friend. Game's a blast that way. Hopefully it does well for Nintendo.

NNID: scitek

Mistle

Sorry if it's been asked a million times, but how do I join the GAF community? Is there a server like MK7 where I wait in a lobby just for gaffers?

Playing online with randoms. Got lightning'd, red shelled, bob-ombed , and fireballed all in one sequence on the 3rd lap. Went from 2nd to 11th like that -.- think I'm done for the night.

chrono01

I haven't received my copy yet [Futureshop was late shipping it out :/], but I did order the Wii U LAN Adapter today. I'm within range of my router, so running an Ethernet cord from it to my Wii U won't be a problem, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the more stable connection for Mario Kart 8 [and when SSBU is released].

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive but, until then, I can continue using the wireless.

Also, reading everyone's impressions in here is painful. I need my copy!

Schnozberry

I'm probably the hundredth person to say this, but I'm really high and leaning on Wario's fart horn during online races is way funnier than it should be.

Yo Xtortionist, how you like that banana toss, breh? From like 100 feet away. BEAST

Also, I got 5 COIN BOXES in that race. FIVE

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIFTH

Ridiculous.

Prototype

I go into the gaf room and I'm the only moo there : ( certain times you guys are playing? Or should I just keep an eye on the thread?

Mik2121

I go into the gaf room and I'm the only moo there : ( certain times you guys are playing? Or should I just keep an eye on the thread?

Probably all other rooms are full (I'd say at least 2 rooms) and you just entered a new one. People will be joining you soon.

Top Bottom