• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
no pressure netwrecker

But I totally just spectated you using a crazy 8 and flying right off a cliff as a star

daydream

Banned
Here's the thing. I used to kick asses ALL the time in Mario kart Wii but then.. MK8 happened and everything went straight to hell :(

For me, this is good to hear. This (8) is the first MK I'm playing "competitively" online and feel like I'm doing alright. It's cool when new players can keep up with the veterans.

Nori Chan

Nope not even lightning and a blue shell can stop this train baby
it only took the most confusing map of mario kart history to win my first first place hahah :D

Anyone else getting error codes like 0516 when waiting for players on Global and Regional? I can race in Tournaments just fine :l Maybe it's just launch day server jitters.

Blues1990

Hey, everyone.

I know this isn't the right place to ask, but for those who don't care about getting the free game with their purchase of Mario Kart 8, would it be possible if someone could give me a Wii Party U code? I have a $20 Nintendo eShop card, and I'm open to work something out. Please PM me if you're interested.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Does anyone else miss the special (per character) power ups from double dash? I really enjoyed stuff like having huge Bowser shells on Baby Park, and I miss them. :(

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
yo

fuck that mt. wario.

Hit by 2 red shells, then the blue shell hit me like a normal shell, came back around and blew up. ;_;

Top Bottom