• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

the sheer #domination

BuMRPds.jpg

when will princess palette swap?
when will the hewpalings?
when will rosalinda?

#weinthis #pinkgoldrideordie #webadumad #daisysux

Griss

Oh, weird. What's your NNiD?

Griss02. It's registered to Florida, USA, as the Wii U was bought in Canada and won't let me change to a PAL country.

I'm in the US all the time anyway, so I kind of had to pick one. But it sucks that you can't choose a flag.

Mik2121

Griss02. It's registered to Florida, USA, as the Wii U was bought in Canada and won't let me change to a PAL country.

I'm in the US all the time anyway, so I kind of had to pick one. But it sucks that you can't choose a flag.

Ah gotcha, makes sense. And yeah, it sucks that we can't select any other flag...

Also just checked the rankings for the first time. OricWind, you're playing way too much!

Just finished a bunch of races with my Brother, Sister and her friend online :D

Damn is online silky smooth. it was really good in Mario Kart Wii as well though. Game is very fun, item frequency seems to be a bit down, not sure how I feel about the coins, and the turn boosting takes some getting used to, but totally great.

Very happy Day 1 purchase :D If you haven't added me yet, please do. NNID - leechaolan

First video upload! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-pyj-vcXGo

Mik2121

Entered a new room and had to check the whole game from the beginning. I'm following OricWind all the time and he went from being 2nd to 9th now... that was stressing to watch even for me lol.

Top Bottom