• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Teknoman

Think i'm maining Larry.

ii16f8EqSCy78.jpg

iPMOIS0BBjfcH.jpg

iySnoGqHdEMOA.jpg

Been playing Sonic Transformed to compare. I'm still leaning toward Transformed as the better kart racer. The tracks are just better and more exhilarating.

If it was only 60fps and beautiful as MK8, it'd be no contest!

But because of Transformed's bad performance and blurry graphics, MK8 is better on the Wii U.

But the PC version of Transformed is still king, IMO!

I was making fun of the limited pad functionality from day one but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't addicted to spamming that huge clown horn every chance I get.

Trust me, it's laying on my bed in front of me, so after a race, I just touch the gamepad to spam honk after I cross the finish line xD

What is under Shy Guy's mask, I wonder? Could it be just a goomba?

Also, Nintendo are masters with sound effects and cartoony voices. How do they come up with voices for koopas, lakitus, shy guys, and Yoshi? Genius!

Wow this game is GOOD. Like really good. And holy shit is it pretty.

GG Nintendo!

My GameStop sold out of Wii U's! All 9 of them today. Lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sorry guys, I'm just way too sleepy to play well at this point. If anyone I played with wants to add me, my NNID is Ni-Unit. Just mention GAF and I'll add you. I'm usually available 10pm-2am CST on weekdays.

Top Bottom