• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I apologize to everyone on that first lap who got blown up by the bomb as I went insane with crazy 8 mashing.

This game. Damn amazing.

Was able to unlock Rosalina fairly quickly, so I'm set on characters along with my classic main Yoshi. Liking the bikes so far.

akaoni

Banned
Whatever way they split the tournaments is a pain the ass, my rooms yesterday were always 6-8 players at most, and right now I'm always the only one there every time.

Net Wrecker

How did that bomb not stun you

Way late with this response but I have NO idea. I looked back and saw you throwing it but it's like I went through a wormhole at the last second and the explosion just vanished from my screen. Super weird.

And You and Papercuts are way too good. Like......stahp. I need to go practice and find a main + better kart loadout.

I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL YOU BASTARDS /LauraCraftRombTaider

Dominator

Ahhh, all is right in the world now.

9D8FF686-D227-4CE5-B61B-C3A25B83940F_zpsdo45yj4c.jpg

James-Ape

show some balls, man
This game is good fun so far, having a lot of race info on the controller rather than the screen is a distraction though.

Namikaze

I have work in the morning but I just got done playing 3 hours of Mario Kart. I don't regret it at all, loving the gorgeous graphics, more balanced items, incredibly smooth framerate. I wish all games were like this to be honest (especially 60FPS). It's just pure fun.

How do I join the GAF group? Is there a seperate thread where you guys are adding each other etc?

Top Bottom