• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

jdfly82

Neo Member
Anybody else using exclusively motion controls? I freaking love it, so does the wife. Tried to go back to the pro controller and couldn't.

took me this long to know you press + when you select your kart to see Stats
e5YuU.gif

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I'm starting to wonder if it would be a good idea to have a separate Mario Kart Online/GAF tourney thread.

So if me and some friends wanted to voice chat during the race what would be ideal to use? Skype? or something different?

Anny recommendations from people did this for a group in the past?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I think it's safe to say that whether or not I'm going to get first is largely dependent on if I nail the initial boost.

This is really important on RR64. I find that the easiest track to hold a lead on if you get that initial boost right, it's too short to usually let shit get too bad for you.

Nbz

Likely the kart you have. Mix up the parts/driver... they make a HUGE difference.

I agree that changing things up makes a huge difference. I initially started with standard Kart and it was god awful, but when using the bikes things were much smoother. I dunno, maybe it is just a personal thing, but I prefer using the circle pad on the 3DS with MK to using an analogue stick. Same thing with MK Wii, just doesn't jive with me.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, I've changed my mii's nick to roboleon, but in miiverse it seems like I still have my old nick. Different setting?

Top Bottom