• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

BowieZ

Banned
So buying a code from GAME incurs a £6.66 VAT surcharge, so that's £46.65 total.

So I might as well buy it off the eShop, unless there's VAT charges I'm not aware of on there too.

How about an F-Zero GX skin DLC?

Something like this?

ibltHlIAFtLH8y.gif

Roo

Like I said in the other thread.. if there's DLC for this game, the best we can hope for are characters and/or karts, bikes, etc.

Bullza2o

Got to play the demo today at Target. I guess they recently updated their demo kiosk recently because it was found there along with the rest of the demos. May be worth checking out your local Target if anyone is interested. It was actually a pretty decent demo with all of the characters available, a few karts available and about 6 tracks.

Played the demo as well but at Walmart. Didn't play much though because the GamePad was disgusting --had to grab a hand sanitizer right after haha.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Friday can't come soon enough. Amazon Prime release date delivery, aw yeah son.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That google list is intimidating as fuck. You would max out the friends twice over and then some adding it all, goddamn.

Koodo

Banned
I was going to play the demo at Future Shop but that gamepad looked like it was dripping with ebola.

Speechless regardless.

Roo

It was 60fps on Gamecube...WITH 30 RACERS ON SCREEN

Dammit Nintendo...Whyyyyyyyy! :(

You're in the majority. Game bombed horribly IIRC.

GameCube was a piece of art tbqh.
Mario Kart Double Dash ran at 60fps with 4 players on screen.
afaik, it's the only game in the series that archived such thing.
All in all, just like the Wii U, the GameCube was an underrated console with outstanding games.

------------------
Seriously guys, please just add your Username, NNID and your Time Zone to the spreadsheet and STOP messing around with it.
Otherwise it'll be locked and the exchange will be handled via PM's

DrunkDan

So buying a code from GAME incurs a £6.66 VAT surcharge, so that's £46.65 total.

So I might as well buy it off the eShop, unless there's VAT charges I'm not aware of on there too.

Wait, what?

Edit: I just put it in the basket and even though it says £6.66 VAT the total still shows as £39.99.

69wpm

VAT is already included in the price, at least it was for me.

Total cost of products: £39.99
Delivery charge: £0.00
VAT included: £6.66
Order Total: £39.99

Mood music

There's still hope left for you, CrimsonCommie. Find a copy of F-Zero GX and pop that fucker into your GameCube. Be dazzled by its stellar sense of speed before being decimated by its high degree of challenge. Then overcome those challenges and feel like a racing god. Be one with the machine, for only then will you know greatness. Also, kill Black Shadow.

Godspeed and good luck.

tkscz

GameCube was a piece of art tbqh.
Mario Kart Double Dash ran at 60fps with 4 players on screen.
afaik, it's the only game in the series that archived such thing.
All in all, just like the Wii U, the GameCube was an underrated console with outstanding games.

------------------
Seriously guys, please just add your Username, NNID and your Time Zone to the spreadsheet and STOP messing around with it.
Otherwise it'll be locked and the exchange will be handled via PM's

Graphically, however, double dash wasn't really pushing the GC that much, and the GC had quite a lot to offer under it's tiny hood (for the time). Frame rate was probably the biggest concern for double dash.

DrunkDan

Anybody know how soon the game.co.uk download codes are emailed out?

I'm imagining midnight Thursday, so essentially Friday?

Top Bottom