• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ChrisD

I hope gliders don't make it into MK9. Between this game and 7, it feels like it really hampered the course design.

If they would just refine it. Give it drifting, let it actually TURN, and incorporate it into the track design. In its current form the opportunities are extremely limited.

botty

Banned
I come to share an amazing gif from SomethingAwful's MK thread:

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

dis was on gaf hours ago.

Doesn't seem like it, which is really annoying. I wanted to get a part where I got hit by red shell after red shell, ending with a blue shell but even looking at the action view it only ever showed the blue shell hit, and the rest were other items.

Ugh Nintendo... I'm at a loss for words right now, so many potential uploads down the drain :(

japtor

So if I want to play with my friend in another location online with other people too... What's the best way of doing that? The online seems like a mess for this situation.
One of you start whatever public game, the other one go to the friends thing and join?

bart64

Banned
Doesn't seem like it, which is really annoying. I wanted to get a part where I got hit by red shell after red shell, ending with a blue shell but even looking at the action view it only ever showed the blue shell hit, and the rest were other items.
There needs to be an editing suite dlc, i could spend hours composing the perfect edit.

DedValve

Banned
Bit of a nitpick, but when a race is finished and I keep tapping the "a" button thinking I'm selecting "Next Race" but instead it's the fucking highlights, I want to smash my game pad it's so annoying lol.

Glad I'm not the only one super annoyed by this. It's gen 2 poke center healing all over again!

Fey

Banned
OP needs to be updated, it looks like green shells have become heat seeking as well

WHEN THE FUCK DID ALL OF U GET GOOD AT AIMING FUCKIN GREEN FUCKIN SHELLS WHY AM I GETTING HIT BY LIKE 3 GREEN SHELLS EVERY LAP THIS COCK SUCKING GAME FUCK U NINTENDO

trixx

OP needs to be updated, it looks like green shells have become heat seeking as well

WHEN THE FUCK DID ALL OF U GET GOOD AT AIMING FUCKIN GREEN FUCKIN SHELLS WHY AM I GETTING HIT BY LIKE 3 GREEN SHELLS EVERY LAP THIS COCK SUCKING GAME FUCK U NINTENDO
The shells are gigantic. Very easy to get hit by the green shells.

botty

Banned

nnnn drag, feysus

Top Bottom