• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
That feel when you get a crazy eight and someone drives by and takes the star.

That fell when you steal a star from a crazy 8
riG9Y9N.gif

vehn

Does playing Grand Prix in multiplayer give you unlocks with coins? Been playing over an hour and haven't seen stuff unlock yet

daydream

Banned
Does playing Grand Prix in multiplayer give you unlocks with coins? Been playing over an hour and haven't seen stuff unlock yet

You've probably got a new part waiting for you. Check that in SP first, then back out to main menu, check again, etc.

Gotta back out of what your playing. If you don't see it when you back out, most likely you have an unlocked character. Go into Single player Vs. Mode to check it out.

That JC dude pro dodged my green shell on Donut Plains. It was by accident I bet but still cool.

Zing

Banned
Ok an hour is too long for a tournament. That is, it's too long for one continuous play session, but too short to allow one to take a break.

DedValve

Banned
Holy crap you can accelerate using the right analog stick?

...what the fuck, you can accelerate with 2 uncomfortable buttons and a right analog stick but no r button? Nintendo why you hate my thumbs?

R0ckman

I'm getting destroyed online...sheesh

Having a hard time even finishing a race

I opted out of the online in Wii and didn't get 7, was the online as bad on random? It's like if you don't get in first to third with the best racers (which is the most fun), you are in a cloud of chaos getting item fucked with places 4-8.

I opted out of the online in Wii and didn't get 7, was the online as bad on random? It's like if you don't get in first to third with the best racers (which is the most fun), you are in a cloud of chaos getting item fucked with places 4-8.

I was using the GAF tournament group so I was just getting beat by people better than me. I did 5 races and got 5th place on my last one so I'll take that as a win...lol

Koppai

I'm selling the digital download code for the "free" game, I want Senran Kagura plz.

I unlocked all the characters and almost all of the parts. :)

Top Bottom