• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
A little touch I really like: if you don't have an item and press the item button anyway to honk your horn, the players around you will jump out of their seats.

Azure J

A little touch I really like: if you don't have an item and press the item button anyway to honk your horn, the players around you will jump out of their seats.

I actually like doing this at the start of the rounds. It's funny and the expressions everyone shoots to your character are priceless.

kvothe

Yo, I got the MK8 bundle and I can't seem to find the code to register my copy of MK8. For those of you that got the bundle, was your code in the case of the game or among other packaging?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Yo, I got the MK8 bundle and I can't seem to find the code to register my copy of MK8. For those of you that got the bundle, was your code in the case of the game or among other packaging?

The bundle is supposed to come with a physical copy. Or it will be pre-loaded in the console.

ohlawd

oh nice I played with my bro online on his file while I used my Mii for 4 hours today.

The coins I earned counted toward my file.

Azuran

Banned
So, OricWindstar and I are in a Skype chat right now, trying out voice chat + kartin'. We'd love to do that with as many people as possible (from one race) in the future. Would any of you be up for this?

Obviously there's not so many people online right now so we're going to post this again, but if you're interested in joining us right now, send me a PM.

We set up a test tourney so I'll send you a tourney code, as well!

Looking forward to freaking out about your voices! :)

I'm up for this. There's no sweeter sound in the world that hearing someone screaming and crying after you ram them off the track with a star.

crops55

Blue shell hit me while in third place just before the finish line only because 1st and 2nd place had already crossed. When did this become a thing?!

Mik2121

this is the first Mario Kart game where I feel that the blooper's ink is actually annoying.

It's even worse when playing on 2 screens with someone else. When you play alone, the effect takes the center of the screen but you can still see the sides... when playing with someone and the screen gets divided vertically, the effect covers up pretty much the whole screen, making it impossible to see shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is there any easy way for me and a friend to join a game together ? When we use Join in the Friends menu it takes at least a race to have a free spot while the other races and then when the race is finally over we get Communication Errors before the stage is selected.

Create a private room in the Friends menu then the other picks your profile and picks join maybe?

Cruceh

Banned

I think it shows up automatically when you register your wii u on the nintendo website. At least that's what I found when I searched on google. I bought the bundle too. Haven't registered the wii yet, though.

this is the first Mario Kart game where I feel that the blooper's ink is actually annoying.

The blooper is by far my least favorite MK item. It doesn't even really mess me up, I just hate seeing a big black blotch on my screen. But this blooper isn't that bad to ones past, as it covers a much smaller portion of the screen.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I think it shows up automatically when you register your wii u on the nintendo website. At least that's what I found when I searched on google. I bought the bundle too. Haven't registered the wii yet, though.

That explains why I didn't get a CN code with NintendoLand when I bought my Wii U but it still got registered on the Club.

Does it still give you the free game?

Top Bottom