• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

So guys, how the fuck do you use bikes correctly? Waluigi isbthe only one which the drifts doesn't suck while using bikes so far.
Drift with sports bikes is just so much easier to round corners with (outside of the 360 ones). Just always be drifting except on straightaways.

Gaz is the luckiest fucker ever! I was watching my replay from that music level where he was 1st and I was 2nd. I was coming up right behind him and he hit a banana peel but he ended up hitting the drum doing a trick and taking off at full speed without missing a beat. I should upload that clip it was pretty awesome!

Edit: it looks like he did the same thing getting hit by lightning too! Definitely gotta upload this clip.

Well now it's trolling me after letting me play 1 match online. Now I can't even connect to any lobbies so I guess that's my sign to play solo for now.

partime

So I purchased it digitally from WiiU yesterday and never received a receipt or PIN number for the free game...
The next day (today) I see Wii sports club downloaded automatically on the main ui screen. Wtf? I checked my junk mail as well. Did I do something wrong?

So I purchased it digitally from WiiU yesterday and never received a receipt or PIN number for the free game...
The next day (today) I see Wii sports club downloaded automatically on the main ui screen. Wtf? I checked my junk mail as well. Did I do something wrong?
Did you sync your wii I to club Nintendo? If you didn't before buying it you won't get the free game.

blitz64

What is the default speed for online regional matches? 150cc?

Does default online matches have mirror mode? I'm currently trying to unlock mirror mode

ohlawd

am I doing something wrong? I joined the GAF lobby and it won't find nobody. I know for a fact there are more than 12 of you guys playing right now.

Mr. F

Banned
Love battle mode? Add me!

Still undecided on it. It was kind of fun at times when it became a weird stand-offish game of hide and seek, but other times it's been kind of boring. Tracks seem way too big even with 12 people battling, takes a while to find other racers sometimes.

Just got my first disconnect. A sign from my Wii U that it needs a break. Night, GAF. Amazing races. Shout out to ChaosAngel, Blues1990, and OricWindstar for some especially tough and close races.

Roo

How do I join a GAF lobby?

I was just going to ask the same thing.

here:
NeoGAF'S TOURNAMENTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN!!

iNKIdoFZZFhnS.png

QUOTE TO SEE

ibkolyBnfmyMyh.png

QUOTE TO SEE

Vylash

seriously jealous of you guys. I cant play online have to find a fix. I think this is silly as it is just MK8 I can play ghost or any other online game just fine.

I managed to do 2 races, then disconnected again, so at least i know for certain that it's them and not me

Top Bottom