• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

enoki

question is it against GAF rules or just not the cool thing to do just to you know actually post the numbers for the room instead of doing the whole quote to see thing

It's to keep the tournament GAF-only. There are a lot of lurkers who aren't registered.

ultron87

Online is so much fun. I need to stick to a bike though. I'm double garbage in a kart.

Wario Mountain is so great and makes me want Snowboard Kids to be a thing again.

Roo

Have you guys tried to put the Wii U into your router's DMZ?
I always had connection errors when I played Sonic All Stars but I changed my DMZ settings and it worked great since then.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

Oh Luigi...

CUdMmT3.jpg

Roo

oh i understand that. I have done the quote thing like 3 times now and obviously am not seeing anything but a bunch of letters and stuff.... HA i guess i am just special

Do you want me to PM you the codes?
It's not the first time you seem to ask for them.

Teknoman

So are you guys using the Gamepad mic for lobby chat, or an actual headset? I think this will be the first time my WiiU headset has been used since MH3.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Sonic All Stars Racing did it at launch!

Yeah.. and it ran like shit.

Yes. Performance concerns just has to be the reason for this, as it's such an obvious feature to try to implement for this system. It was neat in Sonic Wii U, but at a great cost. In five player I could almost count the framerate manually

I hope this is why you crushed my dreams about the gamepad-rearview mirror too ead >:-|

One thing that I don't see having any impact on performance though would be an option for playerlist/map on screen

Xemnas89

Been coming here for years but finally have an account to use. My sister bought this today and we played it for hours. This game is truly beautiful and has some of the best courses I've seen in a Mario Kart game.

Teknoman

Been coming here for years but finally have an account to use. My sister bought this today and we played it for hours. This game is truly beautiful and has some of the best courses I've seen in a Mario Kart game.

Yeah Thwomp Ruins, Mt.Wario, and Dolphin Shoals are my favorites so far. From the new tracks anyway.

Roo

might be helpful and if you could ad my user name to the spread sheet.... gamer1984

It'd be wiser to just add the Tournaments so you can find matches.
We're over 500 members in the spreadsheet so it would be hard for anyone to find you. (still can do it but I just wanted to let you know)
I'll send you the codes right now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Good games guys. If anyone wants to add me feel free to, my NNID is Ni-Unit. I'll probably go through and add more of you I have seen on around the same times I've been playing at some point as well. I'll be available most nights from 10pm to 2am CST.

Something always seems to happen in GAF tourneys to take me from third down to like 11th in the last lap.

You guys are ruthless with weapons. If I get hit by one, I almost always get hit by one or two more. It's really intense.

Xemnas89

Yeah Thwomp Ruins, Mt.Wario, and Dolphin Shoals are my favorites so far. From the new tracks anyway.

Mt. Wario is probably my favorite track in the series honestly. Something about it just clicked with me. I'm also a big fan of Bowser's Castle thanks in a big way to the music.

Teknoman

Mt. Wario is probably my favorite track in the series honestly. Something about it just clicked with me. I'm also a big fan of Bowser's Castle thanks in a big way to the music.

I'm headed there now. Might as well chalk up Cloudtop Cruise as a new favorite. That lightning mechanic was pretty nice, and i'm really liking the dynamic music.

Top Bottom