• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

jnWake

I "dodged" a blue shell in a race earlier. I was 1st in Yoshi's Valley and saw the blue shell "searching" for me in a different path than the one I took lol. It never reached me.

Tirod

Miss the shortcut in Cloudtop after first place got hit with the blue shell...end up losing my second place to fourth.

So upset with myself T_T

TheBear

I honestly cannot believe how good this game is. I haven't enjoyed a kart racer this much since OG mario kart. I cant put my finger on what it is exactly but there is really just something special about this game that mario karts in previous years didn't have. The only thing I miss is a proper battle mode with arenas. Shame they took them out.

Anyway does ausgaf play in the gaf tournament or somewhere else?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Have you guys tried to put the Wii U into your router's DMZ?
I always had connection errors when I played Sonic All Stars but I changed my DMZ settings and it worked great since then.

Is this a complicated affair?

Blues1990

I have a bit of a conundrum: Even when I make my Mii super tiny, my stats still say that it's incredibly heavy, so I don't know what's the problem.

zruben

Banned
I managed to get in the main room again...

now I'm yoshi... with a bike... I just can't seem to find the right combo for me.

pls stop these blue shells

what have I done to you all

Stop stealth bragging, breh. Nobody wants to hear about how you're SO hurt by being HIT BY BLUE SHELLS

OMG PAPERCUTS ARE YOU OKAY

With your always in first place ass

ibeeGrpISIP5vM.gif

#Hating

Top Bottom