• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

zruben

Banned
well, tonight is probably the most fun I've had this gen.

I hope I can manage some free time tomorrow night to do it again.
sleep well, gaf!

Being Waluigi is suffering.

Blue Shell if old.
tumblr_n6h24wQ1sY1sximceo1_250.gif

Robin64

Wish there was a party -> join matchmaking system. Unless I'm missing it...

Tried to get into Global play with a friend. What an utter NIGHTMARE. Every time I joined Global, I would be all 'Okay, quickly join me!' but the room would always fill to 12 before they could get in. In the end, after a good 15 minutes of trying to be in the same Global room, we just gave up. Atrocious. Really unimpressed with this aspect of the game.

Formless

Tried to get into Global play with a friend. What an utter NIGHTMARE. Every time I joined Global, I would be all 'Okay, quickly join me!' but the room would always fill to 12 before they could get in. In the end, after a good 15 minutes of trying to be in the same Global room, we just gave up. Atrocious. Really unimpressed with this aspect of the game.

I found that regional was slightly better. But I am playing in the middle of the night..

Shahadan

As Water Park started up, I thought to myself, "I wonder if he remembers me."

I pressed X and saw fifteen fireballs heading my way.

"He remembers me."

Haha ! At the finish line of the last race I thought "cool he's behind me, I'll look if he is far enough...*presses X* Oh good he is, there is just this green sh...FUCK"

You're now my official archenemy >(

Top Bottom