• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

AdanVC

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

This gif is trending on Tumblr on a post and it has almost 40,000 notes omfg.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
can someone pm me the best person to add to join gaf rooms please?? This all sounds awesome, i'm pretty good too, so I'll hopefully be a challenge :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
^^ thanks Roo! :)

Considering switching to pro since my fingers get a bit cramped from playing so trigger heavy on the gamepad

Any of you pro users actually use the gamepad screen for information? Considering getting a stand to have it standing on the table as a secondary screen while playing with the pro.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
can someone pm me the best person to add to join gaf rooms please?? This all sounds awesome, i'm pretty good too, so I'll hopefully be a challenge :D

You don't need a good person

Just quote OP to reveal the torney code

Ctrl+f "EMAIL"

zruben

Banned

you just need the code, no need to add anyone in special.

quote the first message of the thread, and the code will be around the end.

EDIT: or follow Roboleon's instructions, he explained it so much better than me. haha

Getting really sick of this 150cc bullshit. Right at the very end of Mt. Wario... Shells, bombs, boomerangs, bullshit, screwing me out of my three stars. This has happened FOUR TIMES IN A ROW now.

Robin64

Wonder when the Time Trial aspect of the Mario Kart TV web app will hit.

21l.jpg

It's really hard ingame at the moment to see how I compare to friends. No real leaderboards to speak of and "View Ghosts" just gets a selection of times close to you and the top times on that track. If your friends aren't in that range, well tough, you can't see their time.

NotLiquid

Goddamn this OT really exploded during the days. It's great to see so many people playing.

fite me irl

riG9Y9N.gif

The tailwind makes it look like Waluigi is breathing into Toadette's face.

I like to imagine Waluigi has the same garlic-infested smell as Wario has in this gif.

Then again Waluigi strikes me as the kind of guy who'd abuse himself with a bunch of cheap brand colognes.

mo60

Lol!Someone in the gaf tourney decided to hit the person who was first place near the end of the race on rainbow road 64. I also managed to knock someone off the track with an antigravity bump and get first place.Thanks to whoever threw that blue shell. And I was the user mo.I live in canada.

daydream

Banned
ggs, everyone! I was getting way too tired at the end there, so the occasional decent result was all I was playing for. Looking forward to playing (+ chatting) again tomorrow!

All stamps unlocked :D Now it's just 3-starring mirror mode. But, more importantly, collecting coins online to get the rest of the kart parts comes first. So I'll see some of ya on there tomorrow!

Also, does anyone know if hitting goombas with shells produces mushrooms like in seven? I think they're only in one stage (Mario Circuit) so I haven't been able to check yet.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Yup, GGs everyone!

It's almost 5am and I kinda need sleep since I work tomorrow. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Top Bottom