• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Wow I haven't had a game session like this in a very very long time. Seems only fitting that Mario Kart 8 is the one that brought me and some of my friends together. Then played it for a couple of hours straight today :D Can't wait to play more of this in another game session plus Smash Brothers when it comes out :)

mo60

I was actually able to try some Neogaf races tonight. I was DaveDave, and I got last place in every race! I really need to practice more!

What character combination are you using? Rosalina and the sports bike work the best for me usually.I rarely came in last unless I was playing with only a couple of gaffers(like 2-4 mostly) in the tournament.Practice a bit more and you will do better in the tournament.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hahaah

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

This is so Heisenberg - Luigi is PISSED.

Prototype

Just started using bikes and we'll they seem so much better then karts. They have Better acceleration and they seem handle better overall. I think I'm gonna make the switch.

Shahadan

I tried battle mode, it's terrible. :(

I really, really hope there's some dlc with classic rules and arenas.

No it's still cool if you're more than two or three. Some tracks have good spots and you can use some places you never go to while racing. I agree it's not obvious immediate fun at first compared to arenas, and some tracks are a bit too big though.

Before I retire for the evening:

Sorry, Shahadan.

It still hurts ;(

Edit: Oh god the little jumps of joy before the finish line :lol:

I'll have to check my replay of the same event later on, strange is that yours doesn't show the extra side swipe i got graciously given after the blue shell!

Sorry. It's sometimes difficult because you're not able to focus on those parts. The highlight reel doesn't have enough options.

I made sure to have the top 4, including myself, focused here.

Whoever Zet0 was in the last race in Boo Mansion, don't think I didn't see what you were doing at the last minute with that red shell shield!

Sorry. It's sometimes difficult because you're not able to focus on those parts. The highlight reel doesn't have enough options.

I made sure to have the top 4, including myself, focused here.

No i mean, it shows the time (right as i'm crossing the line), it's just it played out differently on my screen, they don't just coast overtop like in your video, they barged right through me!

Top Bottom