• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Fey

Banned
Last second destruction by Feyder at the end. -_-

:)

that bowser's castle race a few minutes ago

first for the majority of the race

then 2nd place passes and EVERYONE DECIDES THEY WANT TO HAVE RED SHELLS NOW

9TH

9TH

THEN I FALL INTO THE LAVA

LAST

RAGE QUIT

jehuty

I don't know how to add myself to the spreadsheet or join the GafTournaments but maybe it's for the best. Gotta train and get better at this game and then i'll see about joining the ranks of the rest of you guys. Still, i'm amazed at how awesome the online experience has been. This game has the potential to have long legs and help the WiiU tremendously in terms of brand recognition.

My god anything past 4th place is an absolute battlefield.
This is a problem I've realized with Mario Kart for a while--the highest places are much safer than the middle of the pack. It's frustratingly much more likely to be hit by a Red Shell in fifth place than it is in first, for instance. First Place is too safe, and is the reason the Blue Shell exists in the first place.

SaberVulcan

Once again, a blue shell destroyed my chances of victory :(.

Just another day in the game of Mario Kart.

Hahahaha. I had some buddies over last night, and one game someone got rolled by the blue-shell -> lightning -> blooper and his quote "Well, I am glad this is still Mario Kart". Ended up getting like, 8th.

Good times.

trixx

This is a problem I've realized with Mario Kart for a while--the highest places are much safer than the middle of the pack. It's frustratingly much more likely to be hit by a Red Shell in fifth place than it is in first, for instance. First Place is too safe, and is the reason the Blue Shell exists in the first place.

Yeah the difference with this game than mario kart wii is that in wii 1-12 is a battlefield period. This game its like 4th place onwards.

Thats what i mean when i say if you are not at least in 3rd place by second lap forget about it.

Top Bottom