• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ffdgh

Can I please be in first without one of you all green shells randomly hitting me?
KuGsj.gif

SCReuter

I love crossing the finish line well ahead of another racer only to then look at the score results and see that racer placed ahead of me.

lt519

Gah disconnected, sorry BM. Tried to take the shortcut on the end of tick tock, the only way I was going to catch you and choked immediately.

Bumping for new page: We need more for a one hour tourney 2688-1391-6675 starting in 20 minutes.

Berna

BTW guys I'm Jaime in the game. for some reason its not using my NNID

The in-game name is the name of your User Mii. Just change it (I think you can change it by opening the user options at the login screen) and it'll change in-game as well.

Doorman

Oh wow damn, what a clusterfuck at the end of that Mt. Wario.
Just as I thought I had some salvation, in comes the bob-omb, haha.

ahdurian

man...I hate that everytime I turn off my Wii U, it takes me at least 20 minutes to get it to pick up my Wifi...maybe I should just buy an ethernet cable

Damn was in first and destroyed the blue shell with the horn but then there were three fucking red shells that hit me right after and then that BS bullet bill passing me at the very end!

Top Bottom