• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Nicktendo86

Game is in the top 3 on Amazon.co.UK, behindmthe xbone and ps4 versions of watch dogs andin front of the 360 and ps3 versions. Really hope it pushes some wiiu sales, if even a few.

I hate you guys with great luck. My copy says Friday AM. I am going to pick it up and have a long lunch. My desire has been lowered due to the GameStop demo. Still want it though!

P8t4jPy.jpg

Store in LA broke the date, got my copy! Aww yeah!

Won't have time to play until tonight but I'm ready!

Thanks to the person that mentioned a certain store notifying people of its availability on Facebook. It's nearby where I was working today and I happened to check half and hour after they had posted it.

So my bundle comes at the weekend. I have a 3DS so I have a NNID, I'll be able to use that NNID on my Wii U right? Seems like an obvious yes but it's Nintendo...and online...

Would adding my NNID to the Google Doc allow me to receive any friend requests that I can just accept when I get the U?

If so, add me people, I have no friends: Willhay108

Finally got gold in 150cc on the Mushroom Circuit after a few tries.

Enjoying the hell out of it.

I can see the slight frame stutter DF was talking about but it is not that big of a deal honestly.

To all those who already have their copies:
bobbychalkers does not approve and you should be forced to wait till Friday like the rest of us.
Until then, blue shells and lightning bolts upon you and your ilk!

Store in LA broke the date, got my copy! Aww yeah!

Won't have time to play until tonight but I'm ready!

Thanks to the person that mentioned a certain store notifying people of its availability on Facebook. It's nearby where I was working today and I happened to check half and hour after they had posted it.
No worries!
I think that's directed at me, lol

tkscz

Going to record future from a screen capture rather than use the in game feature. That way I can make proper .webm with them.

Man people getting their copies early and I have to wait until after the weekend, when I come back from Mexico.

The worst part is I'll have my copy on Friday.

BM8

Neo Member
Rösti;113814298 said:
I don't get it why nearly all Famitsu covers feature so absurdly much text. But excluding the text, it's good.

It looks like Mario and Bowser are fighting over room to make it on the cover.

Debs

So my bundle comes at the weekend. I have a 3DS so I have a NNID, I'll be able to use that NNID on my Wii U right? Seems like an obvious yes but it's Nintendo...and online...

Would adding my NNID to the Google Doc allow me to receive any friend requests that I can just accept when I get the U?

If so, add me people, I have no friends: Willhay108

I've been wondering that same thing also, was thinking of adding my ID to the list for that reason but wasn't sure if it worked.

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Mount Wario's getting plenty of love without me adding to it, but geez it's good. I love everything about this game. Still need to get a handle on the piranha plant item; it kinda led me off the side 3 times in one race on the new Rainbow Road, which I like a lot more in game than I thought I would.

Also, bought the Wii U Pro Controller solely for this game and am not disappointed. Need to buy more to use with friends.

Blues1990

I think I'm giving up searching the Shoppers Drug Marts, Sears, & London Drugs that might carry the game and will sell it, as none of them actually have a video game section.

Top Bottom