• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

javac

Limited edition comes with a shirt as well?

Yeah it was only available on the Nintendo UK Website. They've sold out as far as I'm aware.
pkZofIy.jpg

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Great OT, love the title! So excited for this game. I'll add myself to the spreadsheet for when I come back from holiday and actually get to play... in 2 weeks :(

Kriken

And subscribed, can't wait to play hours of multiplayer while bitching about how a blue shell screwed me over on the last lap lol

The free games for me come down to WW or pikman.

Pikmin 3, WW download codes will be dirt cheap with this and the WW bundle download codes

Edit: and added to the list

javac

If you download this game from the e-shop will you get the same free games deal?

Do I have to purchase the physical game to qualify?
You can purchase either the digital or physical version of Mario Kart 8, as well as the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set. Buying from the Nintendo eShop? If you plan on buying a digital version of Mario Kart 8, you must link your Wii U system to your Club Nintendo account before purchasing Mario Kart 8.

javac

Where is this spreadsheet that everyone is talking about?

You have to press quote on the op and in there you'll find the google link in email tags. Don't share that link with anyone tho, since people could mess about with it and ruin it.

Xeroblade

You have to press quote on the op and in there you'll find the google link in email tags. Don't share that link with anyone tho, since people could mess about with it and ruin it.

Thank you! No messing around from me, I don't want any blue shells to the face.

ohlawd

Came across this thread on mobile and I'm like, woah a penis for an OT title? OKAY.

I'm on my X1 now and yup this makes more sense.

I'll hop online when Grand Prix starts messing with me.

AdanVC

Mario Kart 8 - Gameplay Launch Ad (Wii U): http://youtu.be/boTNnhfRYTY

Gameplay footage goodness--------------------------------------------: Check
Review quotes to raise hype over how awesome the game is: Check
Jazzy music of the original Mario Kart intro song------------------: Check
Mention of the free Wii U game (VERY IMPORTANT)-----------: Check!

This is exactly the type of commercials that Nintendo needs more than ever right now! Now I understand why the review embargo was very early.

plank

Just out of curiosity how many people here are planing to register with Club Nintendo just to get the free games deal?

Davey Cakes

Just out of curiosity how many people here are planing to register with Club Nintendo just to get the free games deal?
Anyone who does should just continue to use Club Nintendo if they buy a decent amount of games. You can provide some feedback to Nintendo and you get free stuff (including games). It's a nice program to be a part of.

DontBlink

I can't decide between picking up Super Mario Bros U or Pikmin 3 for my free game.

Any thoughts?

Why not both? A lof of people are selling their extra codes for ~$30 if you're interested.

Otherwise depends on the type of game you like more; NSMB is a real solid platformer and Mario in HD just looks great, Pikmin 3 if you like a little strategy in your games.

Xeroblade

I can't decide between picking up Super Mario Bros U or Pikmin 3 for my free game.

Any thoughts?

You don't have SMBU already!? Shame! but really thats a tough one. I'll be picking up Pikmin 3 since that's the only one out of the games that I don't have.

PedroRVD

Any thoughts?

Price wise...NSMBU... you may find Pikmin 3 pretty cheap in some stores...and it will be cheaper very soon without a doubt. Quality wise... Pikmin 3. Wah Wah U is bad.

plank

Anyone who does should just continue to use Club Nintendo if they buy a decent amount of games. You can provide some feedback to Nintendo and you get free stuff (including games). It's a nice program to be a part of.

Is there a catch? Do I have to pay money for membership, or what? The reason I'm asking this is because I really don't want to be bothered with e-mail spam, sail-mail junk, telemarketing calls or anything of the like.

Top Bottom