• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Cbajd5

dammit, should've went to walmart

HFs1QH2.jpg

67%, 25 minutes to go...

AdanVC

The hype for this game... It's just the coolest thing :') The magic of Nintendo, I tell you. This is why we should continue supporting this company so we can have more moments like this, guys. If this was for MK8 I can't imagine how is gonna be with Smash and the newly announced GC adaptor!

4Scarr

Banned
Just saw this on Nintendo webpage

If you buy the game from Nintendo eShop, link your Wii U console to your Club Nintendo account prior to buying the game to qualify for this offer

*If you register through a linked account, the purchase may take up to a full day to appear on your Club Nintendo account

I would like to know this as well.

I have a question to all the cool people who have the game already:

Can you play 4P-Splitscreen with all the AI racers intact? Or is it just the human players on the track?

J@hranimo

Banned
I caved and went ahead and started my download...never trusting Wal-Mart for this stuff again .

7%, 43 mins or so. Hopefully I can get on before 2am!

So do you really have to register your Club Nintendo account before buying and not after to qualify for the free game??

I bought it so it would start downloading and then went to register on the site and saw that text.

Downhome

Anyone play this using a surround sound system yet? Other Wii U games sound amazing and I'm hoping this one sounds great too. I can't play until the morning, even though I downloaded and its waiting for me now!

Top Bottom