• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Ok, went through all the cups, bodied some fools online and got some footage. But I'm sleepy, so I'll continue tomorrow. My NNID is Metaternal if anybody wants to do stuff and whatnot.

ffdgh

And my first unlock is......roy
KuGsj.gif

Awesome!

Man, this game is everything I hoped it would be and more. It feels so good coming straight off of Mk7 right into it :)

But I wish I knew that these YouTube uploads take so long, I would have waited for the cup to be over before posting >_<

Edit: Oh god, 33 minutes! O_O

F-DAT, I'll be going now >_>

Oh hey ffdgh ^_^

Cuburt

The demo kiosk did not do this game justice visually. For one, the aliasing looked way worse on the demo kiosk and on my 65" TV it's looking gorgeous.

Framerate feels very smooth too. Back to unlocking these levels.

Griss

Buy codes off one site, rejected because they can't get through on my phone for some bullshit verification process. Cancel that and buy off another site for 'guaranteed 5 minute delivery'. An hour later... nothing.

Life is suffering.

bounchfx

ugh still 8 minutes left. I've been up for 25 hours straight from international travel today and I just want to freakin' play before I go pass out. This is torture lol.

how long did it take for you guys to get your free game* if you bought it digitally on Wii U? I'm refreshing the club nintendo page but there's nothing

Have fun folks. I have a long nightmare of a day at work ahead of me, then I pick this puppy up from Best Buy and go play co-op with the lady and it'll all be worth it :p

BashNasty

Loving it so far! Mushroom and flower cups down! The game looks fantastic (and I just got done playing Watch Dogs on PS4) and I haven't noticed the issue digital foundry mentioned at all, and I've been looking for it. On to star cup.

Top Bottom