• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pophead

I guess in Australia we will have to wait until tomorrow for the Mercedes-Benz DLC it seems. And the next update in general.

I guess in Australia we will have to wait until tomorrow for the Mercedes-Benz DLC it seems. And the next update in general.
No, the update should be going up worldwide at the same time so online play doesn't get all fucked up.

I believe the maintenance for the patch doesn't start for another like 20 minutes or so.

Roo

Oh fuck it, I'm staying up to try the new features.
My coin count is killing me... I'd say I have around.. 22600 coins :D

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
lol diggeh, are you even trying to race at this point?
edit: terrible

I haven't done GAFKart in a month, so I've forgotten how utterly destroyed you get.

My main goal in GAFKart is to get 10 coins and survive. ;_;

I don't think I'll be playing that late u.u

Edit: I'm starting to think Diggeh is here just to troll us D:

I was mostly on tonight to play with dani, but figured I'd stick around. Wish I was half as good as you guys. Always fun though!

Roo

Exciting :) how long do you guys think the maintenance will take?
A little over an hour according to the schedule. We have around 40mins left.
I haven't done GAFKart in a month, so I've forgotten how utterly destroyed you get.

My main goal in GAFKart is to get 10 coins and survive. ;_;

I was mostly on tonight to play with dani, but figured I'd stick around. Wish I was half as good as you guys. Always fun though!

Hehe, it was fun. That race in Mario Kart Stadium where you beat me and Merrick was crazy with so many red shells.

Well I downloaded it...now to wait.

Wait, you can play it already (offline)?

Edit, I just saw L~A's thread.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
We have to stare at the icons for the 2nd round of DLC content until May? Seems awfully weird to actually have them in the game menus.

Exentryk

99999 VR? Roo, you're never selling your game :p

Adds the ability to access the in-game shop and download three free Mercedes-Benz cars: Mercedes-Benz GLA, 300 SL Roadster, and Silver Arrow
Adds the ability to display the course map on the TV screen during races
Adds "Play Stats" option to the main menu, allowing users to see gameplay statistics such as total number of coins collected, win-loss record in online play, and more
Adds the ability to change options of others' Mario Kart TV downloaded highlight reels, such as changing the focus to a new character or event
Changes the default menu option after each race to "Next Race", followed by "Watch Highlight Reel"
Improves the vehicle selection process and saves the most recent vehicle customisation settings that were selected, even if the Wii U console is powered down between play sessions
Improves stability of connection in online play to enhance the user experience
Increases the maximum attainable Player Rating and Battle Rating from 9999 to 99999
Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment

ffdgh

Time to share our stats!

isZtojqrZTAMb.jpg

iG5hXIdhXkjiO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom