• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enforced

Official picture with mini-map
MK8-Map.jpg
Roo's photoshop picture
Almost guessed at the right spot roo. :p

ffdgh

Map on screen:

Also, there is a black Yoshi/Shy Guy as better seen with these high res images. Don't see a white one tho. Shotgun black Shy Guy? Please :(

White shyguy and dark blue shyguy are in the waaay back. So it actually 9 color choices if the original yoshi and shyguy are included. Awesome!

When is the good time you going to play? If you want to join me I'll play the game between 6pm-11pm Pacific time this Friday and weekend.

I'll try to get on around 10pm PST. I try to wait for my wife to fall asleep cause playing the Gamepad is hard for me lol. My NNID is Enop123

Burning Justice

the superior princess
So is the console going to download the patch automatically or do we have to do it?
Patches get downloaded automatically if you have Standby mode turned on, but I'm not sure how often the system checks for them. If it hasn't already downloaded it when you turn the system on, or if you have Standby mode turned off, the download prompt should pop up as soon as you try to start the game.

Roo

Patches get downloaded automatically if you have Standby mode turned on, but I'm not sure how often the system checks for them. If it hasn't already downloaded it when you turn the system on, the download prompt should pop up as soon as you try to start the game.
I see. Thanks.
My Wii U is in standby mode and I set the option to check for updates every 12 hours.
I guess it should be already downloaded the next time I turn on the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom