• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

I was planning to play this game until the Mercedes DLC dropped but I guess I can join you guys for a few races :p

Rarely. Our dear leader Alistair Roo really needs to stop sitting on his pile of |OT| cash and get some marketing going!
Where do you think the Mercedes DLC and the one leaked a few hours ago are coming from? What I do to keep you guys happy. smh.

I'm taking a little break, yes. Will be back soon for some frantic. Whats your NNID btw? I need to add more KartGAF members.

THE DLC HYPE got me, lol. This weekend I'll be on.
My NNID is AlistairRoo. Add me whenever you decide to come back :D

You do realize that this bomb "totally" saved you from that vicious green shell? :)

That's what I told him :O

Enforced

Just got home happy after this DLC news. Thanks Nintendo! Now the wait begins.
I wonder what kind of trick Link will use?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Btw guys, if we get some new people joining, go easy on them a little. Use babies or something.

I was using Daisy. Nowadays, I pretty much always use Daisy unless I'm in a WW or I'm up against a heavy-user that I don't stand much of a chance against as Daisy. Then I'll use Bowser.

Exentryk

MK8 site updated with new DLC - http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/dlc/

w48JTQT.jpg

b97UJnx.jpg

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...ssive-Mario-Kart-8-DLC-Packs-Add#.U_01zWMhXTo

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Two new downloadable content packs will take the world of Mario Kart 8 in directions the franchise has never seen before, while significantly expanding game-play options. The packs, which launch this fall and in spring of 2015, and are available for advance purchase starting Aug. 27 at $7.99 each (or $11.99 for both), deliver a ton of new content, including first-time crossover characters like Link from The Legend of Zelda franchise and both Isabelle and the Villager from the Animal Crossing series.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nice that you can get the alt colors early. We need an all gaf Shy Guy room because I always wanted to use the lil bastard.

Roo

Nice that you can get the alt colors early. We need an all gaf Shy Guy room because I always wanted to use the lil bastard.
Before anyone else..

I CLAIM GREEN SHY GUY!!!!!

Edit: everyone in front of me with triple mushrooms and I'm left behind with a lame star.. Fuck this game.

Have to go. Need to take care of some stuff.
See you guys tomorrow after the DLC drops :D
GGs Justice :)

I never thought I would see a room more intense than the GAF Tournaments. Turns out when you play against like 6-8 people in the 9000s they tend to know how to play really well. That was insane!

Now I have to go back to the 1000s-4000s. Should be easy if I managed to actually hold first for like, half of Tick-Tock Clock.

Roo

I never thought I would see a room more intense than the GAF Tournaments. Turns out when you play against like 6-8 people in the 9000s they tend to know how to play really well. That was insane!

Now I have to go back to the 1000s-4000s. Should be easy if I managed to actually hold first for like, half of Tick-Tock Clock.
Wait.. You were playing with us? Didn't recognize your Mii. What's your Mii name?

dani_dc

I think this is the first time I'm legitimately excited after reading DLC news.

Only minor disappointment is the lack of Zelda, but that's really really minor compared to everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom