• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

What is this? A blue shell didn't rob me of my first? No red shell either? Even though I got a coin? I think I'm cheating guys. I'm sorry.

EDIT: Seems like everything is back to normal. Blue shell came right on cue.

Arclaid

Guess I won't be joining you guys again this week. My cat decided to chew through the gamepad AC adapter cable.

Wait, I just came to think that I have never really played a Wii U game off-tv but Mario Kart 8 could be the one.

I tried Ass Creed 3 but it were spotty were I lived before.

I'm pretty much off-TV play only with MK8. I think I've only played it on the TV twice since release.

Jeeze! I played my first gaf match ever last night at like 1am. You guys are unreal. Also whichever one of you is Roo and Archlaid...CURSES!!!!

Who were you again? :p

Gattuso

time for me to join in
stats from the update:
iwEh6hPzahjY9.jpg

I did not have nearly the amount of coins I was hoping for (around 5300). I have like 530 wins and 430 losses or something like that so only averaging 5 coins a race? Seems off.

Mercedes karts are cool.

Can this update or the DLC announcement result in a title change? I really don't like this one.

DaBoss

Lightning on cue to stop my mushroom spam to first place.

I really wish someone would be spectating me to see all this craziness and vouch for me lol.

DaBoss

Protip: Use the lightning before I cross the finish line to make me lose first. And to ensure that I'm not cheating lol.

DaBoss

OMG lmfao, I almost made myself hit my own banana at the end there.

And that lightning when I had a star? Beautiful shit right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom