• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
Damn

Good thing he doesn't visit this thread anymore to see such slander

It's all love though.

Probably one of the most boring tracks in the game, but it does have an awesome section for using 3 mushrooms.

I've kinda come around on Dry Dry Desert for just that reason. Still low tier in the grand scheme of things, but sandbagging can occasionally be fun. It's like a throwback to MKW in that no one really wants to be in first until the very end.

Turdpike is disappointing. Was excited to hear it would be in the game, but in the end it just doesn't work. Too many players cramming into tight spaces combined with the wild collision stuff means that if one person grazes the guardrail the whole thing goes to shit, and this usually happens like ten seconds into the race. Still not as bad as Music park.

DaBoss

Seriously, why are the red shells so dumb. There were probably like 8 red shells destroyed for no reason. Most of them not from myself.

Painguy

Jeeze! I played my first gaf match ever last night at like 1am. You guys are unreal. Also whichever one of you is Roo and Archlaid...CURSES!!!!

Azuran

Banned
brb, changing Yoshi color. Also, if you don't pick Yoshi's Valley when it pops up, you're on my target list for that race :mad:

Pachimari

Wait, I just came to think that I have never really played a Wii U game off-tv but Mario Kart 8 could be the one.

I tried Ass Creed 3 but it were spotty were I lived before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom