• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

saw roo get triple shells and almost tasted the salt.... almost. Heart stopped for a second there.
Thank you clutch triple shrooms.

hazukash

I haven't played MK in a while because I've three-starred everything and I have all the stamps. Does anyone know when the DLC will come out in November? The exact release date.

Enforced

Man i'll never forget about the bad luck I had last friday with roo. Definitely one of my most memorable parts of the game night. I should've saved it. I was busy being salty and laughing at the same time.

Roo

Man i'll never forget about the bad luck I had last friday with roo. Definitely one of my most memorable parts of the game night. I should've saved it. I was busy being salty and laughing at the same time.

You mean that time in the last turn of Mario Kart Stadium when you spammed your green shells at me in a desperate attempt to take me down (succesfully hitting me once) just to get yourself knocked by one of your own bouncing shells granting me the victory of a race that was mine in first place? That time? Yeah, good times >:D

I bet you were pulling your hair out in anger lmao

Enforced

You mean that time in the last turn of Mario Kart Stadium when you spammed your green shells at me in a desperate attempt to take me down (succesfully hitting me once) just to get yourself knocked by one of your own bouncing shells granting me the victory of a race that was mine in first place? That time? Yeah, good times >:D

I bet you were pulling your hair out in anger lmao
Yeah that time. Lol I jumped out of my seat screaming "what!?" when I hit myself with my own shell. :p
Edit: Also kinda scratched my head :p

Roo

Old news and probably no one cares but BrawlBRSTMs3 uploaded a clean (no SFX) and extended version of the entire OST with the frontrunning beat

With the frontrunning beat, some of the songs have an amazing intro like GCN Dry Dry Desert and DS Tick Tock Clock. Really worth it for those who love this game's soundtrack.

Mario Kart 8 Extended

Grumble Volcano is just..
id3CpsfVZeiDC.gif

iArLnUJcuQMCr.gif

Azuran

Banned
Man, I would have love to play with you guys tonight, but I only slept like 4 hours last night, so I probably won't be able to play at that time even if I tried D:

No classes for the rest of the week thought, so I can play late for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom