• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjackson

been playing this again to sharpen up for the dlc. not doing too hot in the worldwides at around 4k rank but winning a decent amount and getting top 3 most of the time.

Roo

Ah, so when will there be another game? Are the playlists still viable, or have they been abandoned?
I think Enforced and Exentryk will play this Friday. I'll try to join them as well. You're welcome to join around this time :)
We play in the frantic lobby.

Josh5890

Hey folks. I haven't touched the online of this game too much but now I"m playing it quite a lot. My score is around 2500 right now but I'm improving as we speak. If any Gaf player would like to add me (Josh5890) I would be grateful. I'd like to get in on some Gaf races.

Roo

Hey folks. I haven't touched the online of this game too much but now I"m playing it quite a lot. My score is around 2500 right now but I'm improving as we speak. If any Gaf player would like to add me (Josh5890) I would be grateful. I'd like to get in on some Gaf races.

We're playing right now.
My NNID is AlistairRoo
Let me know if you do to accept the friend request so you can join us

Edit: that's the first time I dodge a blue shell in this game so I'm not even mad for that last place :D

Josh5890

We're playing right now.
My NNID is AlistairRoo
Let me know if you do to accept the friend request so you can join us

Edit: that's the first time I dodge a blue shell in this game so I'm not even mad for that last place :D

I didn't see a friend request so I sent one.

Edit: You are on my friend's list now.

ffdgh

It happens so oh well. :p

Just remember, this is GAF.
Salt is allowed.

main8427.jpg

Ffdgh pushed me into Roo's fireballs. >_<

I made sure I avoided you so I would be lag bumped off the stage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom