• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
That green shell I hit Exentryk with at the beginning... hit that from two places behind and pretty far away. Can't believe I actually hit that, lol.

I may have lost the race in the end, but oh well. I'm happy.

Exentryk

That green shell I hit Exentryk with at the beginning... hit that from two places behind and pretty far away. Cant believe I actually hit that!

I may have lost the race in the end, but oh well. I'm happy.

Lol. That did put me back a lot. Lucky I got a bullet to catch up. And others getting redded helped too. Roo was pretty much trolling with that fire flower XD

Roo

Did anyone else notice the cheap item rubberbanding there? Fuck off, MK.

Edit: Incite's first win of the night :D
... And he leaves lol

Burning Justice

the superior princess
We now have confirmation via the Japanese official site that GCN Yoshi Circuit and Excitebike Arena are both in the Egg Cup. Which means it isn't going to be one cup of new courses and one cup of returning courses.

I'm hoping it means we get more new courses than returning ones.

Roo

We now have confirmation via the Japanese official site that GCN Yoshi Circuit and Excitebike Arena are both in the Egg Cup. Which means it isn't going to be one cup of new courses and one cup of returning courses.

I'm hoping it means we get more new courses than returning ones.

Interesting...
So basically, all the rules and such we have known since MKDS mean shit for this DLC.
I'm surprised they didn't follow the current order.. I mean, why mess with it in first place?
Oh well, so that means the Zelda track will be in the Triforce Cup even tho it is placed in the retro section of the game.

Blues1990

Are you guys still playing this game? I'm itching for a decent match, especially since most of the racers from the Regional playlist aren't putting up much of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom