• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
You just suddenly appeared right behind me on my end at the end of the first lap, then hit me with a boomerang. Guess that was lag.

Oh well. GGs, Exentryk! And everyone else I played with tonight!

I'm still sad that my only win of the night was with Koopa Troopa on a 2.25 speed bike, but it was on my favorite course, Dolphin Shoals, so it's not too bad I guess.

I need to learn how to save replays in case some nonsense like that happens again though because my god I wish I could have seen what the fuck you guys did to each other. IIRC I was just casually cruising along, crashing and shit, and somehow ended up in 1st. Like what the hell guys.

Roo

Goddamn
giphy.gif

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Nothing like old ghosts to make you realize just how rusty you've gotten. Couldn't keep up at all at first, but gradually, it came back to me.

z8DzJp4.jpg

Finally did it. Second lap could have been better, though.

And I'm still .009 seconds behind Prob... not sure if I'll try again, though. Even doing this took way too long.

Want to play guys?

Might be on a little bit later.

And here I am unable to even do a full lap of Moo Moo Meadows without crashing or going offroad. :p

Man, I don't know these tracks for shit. Working on that though.

Oh, I would join but I had enough punishment the past two nights. Want to go through the tracks I suck at in TT a bunch before I offer myself up as a sacrifice again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom