• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

I would say I'm sorry Justice, but that was just too funny. But I absolutely need to know, did I hit you with that green shell?

GGs

Roo

Would you prefer us to do it with triple reds while giving you a coin, bumping you off Rainbow Road by just tapping you, or by ramming you with a star multiple times in a row after you get hit with a blue shell?
Eh.. No :O
But this was not exactly what I had in mind when they told me it was a party lol
Getting high and stupidly drunk is not really my thing.

Exentryk

But this was not exactly what I had in mind when they told me it was a party lol

That's what normal people call a party. For us tho, the first thing the word party reminds us is of Mario Party :p

EDIT - We should totally all get Mario Party 10 and play together :D

Burning Justice

the superior princess

Ah, I used to get dragged along to parties like that on occasion. I don't smoke, and I'm not much of a drinker, but in college I had a few friends who did both. Thankfully it doesn't really happen anymore, though.

Exentryk

But your bike is faster from the get-go and I have no chance of catching up. Your vehicle is just faster, period.

If you press the accelerate button around the number 2, you get a speed boost at the start. Thats what I am getting. Practice it :D

Esiquio

Yeah, I know about that speed boost...but jeez you're fast man! I left and re-joined to change my vehicle, but it looks like I missed out on this race haha

Roo

That's what normal people call a party. For us tho, the first thing the word party reminds us is of Mario Party :p

EDIT - We should totally all get Mario Party 10 and play together :D

Ah, I used to get dragged along to parties like that on occasion. I don't smoke, and I'm not much of a drinker, but in college I had a few friends who did both. Thankfully it doesn't really happen anymore, though.

I blame the "cool" guys he invited. Guess I'm either too boring or too old for this.
I'm not against drinking and smoking shit but doing it till the point you don't even know what are you doing anymore is what I find stupid.

Esiquio

Ummmmm......what happened with that blue shell? It went ahead of you and you like....teleported to the finish line........

??????

Exentryk

Oh man! You got stopped on the finish line. Sorry :p

Ummmmm......what happened with that blue shell? It went ahead of you and you like....teleported to the finish line........

??????

Probably just lag. The blue hit me after I crossed the finish line.

Exentryk

The races are much more fun with more people. So do keep an eye out for this thread, and join when there are more people.

Anyway. GGs Zeke!

To be honest the only time I played against him using a kart I was using a bike and I simply sucked at it. I beat him several times as well but he's far from "horrible"
Pretty much. We were both bodying the third guy in the room and I remember him beating me more than I beat him. Horrible my ass. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom