• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

I don't know, I don't really find Frantic very fun. Maybe as a diversion from the normal mode every once in a while but I don't want to continue to play it over the normal mode. I don't like the item chaos -- just like I didn't in MKWii during its normal mode to begin with. Going from 4th to 10th at the last second of a race is a shitty feeling.

Maybe I just need a break...

Either that or stop using top speed shit in Frantic mode because it clearly doesn't matter as much.

Roo

I don't know, I don't really find Frantic very fun. Maybe as a diversion from the normal mode every once in a while but I don't want to continue to play it over the normal mode. I don't like the item chaos -- just like I didn't in MKWii during its normal mode to begin with. Going from 4th to 10th at the last second of a race is a shitty feeling.

Maybe I just need a break...

Either that or stop using top speed shit in Frantic mode because it clearly doesn't matter as much.
Nah, frantic is awesome.
All the chaos is what makes it so fun

Oidisco

Yea, Frantic Mode can be ridiculously frustrating. Much more than normal mode.

Though it can be fun on occasion, it's just not great to play regularly.

Albo

Frantic punisheses you for racing well moreso than normal in my experence. i fed up with it.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom