• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

Whew, you guys are as tough as ever. Haven't had time to race with you guys in a while since indie games have been keeping me busy. I feel like in frantic, it's hard to stay in the lead cuz of all the powerful items the folks behind get (triple reds...). Wish I can race with you guys some more but I got to sleep.

Also screw you Roo and hypno. Don't know how you 2 consistently stay top 2 while I been stuck third for a while until water park where I triple red someone who was yoshi and successfully defended myself from triple red with triple green.

Exentryk

I've had so many close calls with bob-ombs tonight is just crazy. All of them explode right behind me, like if I were inside their hitbox but miraculously escaping that hell.

QZhAsyG.gif

i-nzj3ZxX-1050x10000.jpg

Yeah... I do that sometimes. Usually I'm very calm
who am I kidding

translations:
Good game! = Fuck y'all niggas for real
ok! = yeah ok that was some ol' bullshit charles
Not fair! = this game is random as shit
One more time! = I swear if that happens again next race I'm quitting
Hooray! = Jesus fuck I actually came in top 3 hold my diiiiiiiiiiick

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
translations:
Good game! = Fuck y'all niggas for real
ok! = yeah ok that was some ol' bullshit charles
Not fair! = this game is random as shit
One more time! = I swear if that happens again next race I'm quitting
Hooray! = Jesus fuck I actually came in top 3 hold my diiiiiiiiiiick

lol, the first is definitely very much used by me, only with a more broady offensive London term instead of niggas

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Hop on WW, win by a mile, wait forever for people to finish.

I've got 5000 VR, why am I racing these people D:

Got hit by a blue shell on the second lap then a consecutive red shell and blue shell toward the end of the third lap and still never dropped out of first.

Roo

i-nzj3ZxX-1050x10000.jpg

who am I kidding
It's funny because just like DaBoss, when I say something in game I mean it.
If I have something bad to say, a mere: you fuck this game. That was bullshit. That fucking red shell post in here would be enough :}

Skyzard

Banned
Damn just missed it all I think, just got back. I'm up for some whenever others are! Just walking on the globe in the frantic universe atm.

i-nzj3ZxX-1050x10000.jpg

who am I kidding

Anyone up for doing a ventrilo or mumble/teamspeak while we mario kart?

Probably need a laptop/pc nearby and some cables for it, but I'm game if others are, we/I can find an empty server somewhere I'm sure.

Skyzard

Banned
Aww man, so how does it work? I just need to keep retrying? Mostly I'm just walking the globe solo in the lobby so far... :(

It's "Frantic /v/ weekends" right?

Is there a trick to joining you guys?

Oidisco

We're in the Frantic lobby now.

@Skyzard, I'm not actually sure what the exact name of the lobby is. The code for it should be in the 1sr post.

Roo

I played a few minutes ago some Mario Kart Wii and I couldn't stop wondering if they would go for that artstyle or at least try to mimic MK8's in the next game.

The reason why I'm asking this is because the next Mario Kart game will be on Nintendo's next handheld (an inferior hardware compared to Wii U but probably more powerful than Wii)
Wonder which one would be more feasible heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom