• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
http://youtu.be/jsD03mLGwzk?t=40s just a terrible way for the race to end. first to last so quickly.

lol. The Miis are hilarious.

FMH2Enn.jpg

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Going to be in WWs then. Can't find a decent 9K+ room at all =/

I was getting stuck with 1000s and 2000s yesterday morning. Won three races by a mile and just quit for the day.

Not sure if you are online or in a decent room now. It's been a while since we played and you fell off my recent players list. Wish it went by number of times played or something so people you play against regularly stay on the list.

Exentryk

Chaos, I tried to add you once but you're not on the spreadsheet. What's your NNID?

Are there enough to get a GAF room going? Or should I search for WWs?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Chaos, I tried to add you once but you're not on the spreadsheet. What's your NNID?

Are there enough to get a GAF room going? Or should I search for WWs?

Chaosblade, same as my Mii. Jumped a random WW room, got hit by 6(!) red shells and still came in 4th.

Roo

Thanks Roo.

tQFg9Wt.gif

THANKS A LOT!

If I hadn't hit my own banana while rear viewing and fell off the stage, that probably wouldn't have happened, but never mind that.

Wait, I don't know how I missed this post
lmao that's hilarious. I need to see this in slow motion.

Skyzard

Banned
Ok, anyone ready? I assume US folks still at work though.

Can we allow frantic for a session or two? I'm in the classic neogaf lobby atm.

Skyzard

Banned
:p

I'll get ya

...ok not that time. At all.

Let me eat dinner real quick, recover and change my character, he seems a tad slow or something :)

Will be able to stay up late today at least!

Skyzard

Banned
^the race one, non-frantic at the moment

quick car change

--seems like cpu took over for me when I left, currently spectating how I would have done...looks like last place again :p Oh shit roo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom