• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oidisco

Firehopping is when you keep hopping at the end of a speed-boost to make it last longer. You did just that at the end of Toad Harbour.

If it was an accident and you didn't realise it gives an extra boost, it's fine. It's just frowned upon to do it normally

Skyzard

Banned
Firehopping is when you keep hopping at the end of a speed-boost to make it last longer. You did just that at the end of Toad Harbour.

If it was an accident and you didn't realise it gives an extra boost, it's fine. It's just frowned upon to do it normally

I was hopping at the last stretch to jump over the line :p

Just got the game but thanks for the tip ;)

Oidisco

I didn't deserve that 2nd place

Damn, I got a communication error. On the bright side though, I don't have to race in Sweet Sweet Canyon or whatever the hell it's called!

Azure J

i-nzj3ZxX-1050x10000.jpg

Yeah... I do that sometimes. Usually I'm very calm
who am I kidding

translations:
Good game! = Fuck y'all niggas for real
ok! = yeah ok that was some ol' bullshit charles
Not fair! = this game is random as shit
One more time! = I swear if that happens again next race I'm quitting
Hooray! = Jesus fuck I actually came in top 3 hold my diiiiiiiiiiick

I picked a wonderful time to check up on you all. :lol :lol :lol

One more time one is perfect considering I definitely used it to mean the same shit in one of the races where you robbed me on Grumble Volcano.

Skyzard

Banned
It's been lots of fun tonight! Will be back tomorrow for more, and in the right channel. These races are damn tough!

I think maybe because of my ping to you guys, my character's acceleration isn't getting transferred to the servers as much...hence going a bit slower in these races.

One more.

Oidisco

It's been lots of fun tonight! Will be back tomorrow for more, and in the right channel. These races are damn tough!

I think maybe because of my ping to you guys, my character's acceleration isn't getting transferred to the servers as much...hence going a bit slower in these races.

One more.

The game has some awful lag issues.

And if you're refering to the starting boost, there's different levels of speed you gain at the start of a race,

Skyzard

Banned
The game has some awful lag issues.

And if you're refering to the starting boost, there's different levels of speed you gain at the start of a race,

Haha, shit you got me worried! I was just kidding about the high ping = slower! You had me thinking it might have been an actual thing a for a few seconds.

Thanks for the games guys! Added all of you I think, cya tomorrow! Any more games tonight and I'll get fired tomorrow.

Oidisco

http://youtu.be/dx4PFgrJtrs?t=16s

Right before this part of the clip. Merrick hit me with a red shell. Then he hits me with another red shell that you see in this clip.
And then as you'll see, he stops to wait for me to recover just so he can hit me again!

I'm not actually annoyed or whatever, but it was such a mean thing to do! Jokes on him though since I still won the race.

Roo

http://youtu.be/dx4PFgrJtrs?t=16s

Right before this part of the clip. Merrick hit me with a red shell. Then he hits me with another red shell that you see in this clip.
And then as you'll see, he stops to wait for me to recover just so he can hit me again!

I'm not actually annoyed or whatever, but it was such a mean thing to do! Jokes on him though since I still won the race.

DrProb actually did the same to me a few days ago.
Then I was like.. ok that's enough and I trolled him everytime I had the chance to lol

Finalow

we get hit by lightning and you avoided it somehow as 2nd, Albo? Not sure how you got to me there and after that I got destroyed by items in the last curve - gg no re.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
translations:
Good game! = Fuck y'all niggas for real
ok! = yeah ok that was some ol' bullshit charles
Not fair! = this game is random as shit
One more time! = I swear if that happens again next race I'm quitting
Hooray! = Jesus fuck I actually came in top 3 hold my diiiiiiiiiiick

Nah man, you gotta use Good game! when you come in first just to rub it in.

In retrospect I'm glad this doesn't have mic chat because I say awful things about everyone. Similar to real life driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom