• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
DrProb actually did the same to me a few days ago.
Then I was like.. ok that's enough and I trolled him everytime I had the chance to lol

That was actually some of the most fun I've had playing this game so far. Only three people in frantic gets a little lame, so I was just like "go ahead Justice, I'm going to focus on KILLING Roo for a while." Best part was driving in reverse with a star, knocking away all your reds then taking off. I was rolling.

Will try some frantic in a bit.

Roo

well that race you got first is what I meant.
Also need more people in this Frantic room. Need some salty item insanity before bed
Hopping in. I'm the extra salt you need ;)

That was actually some of the most fun I've had playing this game so far. Only three people in frantic gets a little lame, so I was just like "go ahead Justice, I'm going to focus on KILLING Roo for a while." Best part was driving in reverse with a star, knocking away all your reds then taking off. I was rolling.

Will try some frantic in a bit.
lol same here.
At first I was like.. Wtf? but then I understood what you were doing and decided to do the same

Revven

I guesssssss I'll hop on simply because I'm going to be busy watching EVO all weekend anyway.

...As much as I hate Frantic right now...

Revven

Try to get away from a red shell that's several places behind me and what happens?

I get hit by someone else's red shell and then get hit by the one several places behind me.

FUUUCK red shell tracking in this game.

Revven

...Game gives me a star and two people behind me get bullet bills right before the finish line.

Come on.... you can't make this stuff up....

chadboban

Right guys well I'm outta here. GGs

It seems I'm always fortunate enough, that even if I enter the room and there's like only 1 or 2 people racing, it always grows into something bigger by the end. Which has made me realize...

the_party_dont_start_till_i_walk_in_by_jackandberrie101-d4n2s3t.gif

Dr Prob

Banned
Thanks Roo.

tQFg9Wt.gif

THANKS A LOT!

If I hadn't hit my own banana while rear viewing and fell off the stage, that probably wouldn't have happened, but never mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom