• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

b0c69b5d_50ab1302afa96f1ff4003200.gif

Roo

I forgot which race was it? RNG screw with me a lot this night and I didn't have my ipad with me to talk with you guys while we race.

Also GG everyone.
Royal Raceway. I had a red shell and you triple shrooms. You tried to slow down but I did the same earlier so that's how I hit you lol

CO_Andy

Decided its time to sell my copy. Even if the time was short, it was a blast being able to play with you gaffers at such a high level.

I'll never forget ya'll ;_;

DooD1234

Royal Raceway. I had a red shell and you triple shrooms. You tried to slow down but I did the same earlier so that's how I hit you lol

Ah right, was hoping you nailed some other guy...so fuck you asshole lol. I'll get my revenge on you one day. In fact it felt like you kept hitting me all night just to harass me lol.

Dr Prob

Banned
Roo is the Kamek of GAF.

"Sweet, first place. I'll just frontrun this thing for a bit--wait,what?" *Roo appears ahead, dropping shit in your face then vanishes* "WHAT?"

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
It's really funny/annoying when one shell hits two people. I see it kind of frequently when two people are driving close to each other and a green hits.

Azure J

Dat hit detection

I actually uploaded the footage for that one because I seriously couldn't believe that my shell could do that. :lol

Also, since I didn't get to talk much while racing last night:

- What is WITH Donkey Kong players fucking me over on the last stretch of Grumble Volcano so I come in 2nd after front running for the majority of the race?

- Infinite Twisted Mansion picks... @_@

- There was some girl playing this game and I swear to God she was cheating. How the hell did she always spawn fire flowers just when everyone else got lame non-defensive items?

- Rainbow Road 64 was such bullshit. I spent most of the last half of the race going from 11th to 3rd on driving alone, miss the final item block and as I'm taking flight, both Roo (I think it was roo) AND I get completely bombed on the glider ramp with triple red shells while 3 people boost along with stars for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom