• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want in on some games! I have no idea how the invite / party system works. Can someone just invite me? My NNID is k1ttens!

jorgejjvr

Where are you guys joining?
I don't see anyone in the tournament. I would love to join wherever you guys are playing, one more player :p I'm pretty good if I do say so myself as well

My NNID is: jorgejjvr

Roo

I don't see anyone in the tournament. I would love to join wherever you guys are playing, one more player :p I'm pretty good if I do say so myself as well
We're playing in Frantic. We're 8 in here so sure, join us :)

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Wow, that Bullet Bill lasted way longer than it should've, huh? Not that I'm complaining.

I done see anyone in the tournament. I would love to join wherever you guys are playing, one more player :p I'm pretty good if I do say so myself as well

Hit the Quote button on the OP, then find the Frantic code.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Add the codes hidden in the OP.
Edit: hit after hit after hit... I ain't even mad.
Do you mean I should add people from. the spreadsheet? I'm on mobile, so sorry if I'm missing something here!

Edit: and if so, who specifically should I add?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Do you mean I should add people from. the spreadsheet? I'm on mobile, so sorry if I'm missing something here!

No. Quote the OP, find the "NeoGAF Frantic" code, then go to the Tournaments section in MK8 and add the code.

Roo

No, the tournament codes are hidden behind email tags, they're called "NeoGAF frantic"
Quote the OP and enter that code in the game.

Edit: so late it's not even funny meh

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That was my first time playing the piranha plant course. Got destroyed! :-(

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Did yall quit? I rejoined both the frantic and standard tournaments and it's not showing anyone. (I'm brand new to this game, sorry about the stupid questions, lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom