• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

GG everyone, I be on all night tomorrow if you guys are available. Also let me say that tonight was also the SLOWEST trek to 300 points I have ever have to earn in WW races. Also tonight was a horrible night and I kept getting stuck in bottom of the barrel positions =( This room was fierce, get hit once and you are at the lowest position.

My Win-lose ratio against Roo is about a 60 point difference and Burning is about 100 point difference. Need to work on my aiming with my boomerang.

Dr Prob

Banned
GGs assholes.

Good games earlier...

Yeah, that was fun too. You sent me straight to hell with that horn from the first set of boxes on BC. Couldn't get out of the pack for like five races. Wait a minute. In retrospect, that wasn't fun. Fuck you!

mmxzero

Yeah, that was fun too. You sent me straight to hell with that horn from the first set of boxes on BC. Couldn't get out of the pack for like five races. Wait a minute. In retrospect, that wasn't fun. Fuck you!

Haha. I saw you in the very corner of my screen and figured it was a good enough time to blast someone. I had the same issues in that room when I was Yoshi, but my fortunes reversed immediately when I switched to Wario after a comm error.

Dr Prob

Banned
Guessing no one is around right now?

Was on for a sec, but ended up spending like 45 minutes tackling your MMM time instead.

3SFijrn.gif

You're fast there. What an ordeal. Feels like I just gave birth out of my thumb(?) :D

I had the same issues in that room when I was Yoshi, but my fortunes reversed immediately when I switched to Wario after a comm error.

Those people were bloodthirsty maniacs. It was almost as if they didn't care where they placed so long as they were dealing damage. Karters with nothing to lose are the most dangerous foes!

Exentryk

Was on for a sec, but ended up spending like 45 minutes tackling your MMM time instead.

You're fast there. What an ordeal. Feels like I just gave birth out of my thumb(?) :D

Hah! Nice. If only inside drifters had fire hopping or wheelies.

EDIT - Got it back. Your first lap is weak. Should be able to reclaim it if you improve that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom